€38.40*instead of €51.20* (25% saved from the RRP)
Available, delivery time: ca. 1-8 working days* after receipt of payment
Snap On blade cleaning and maintenance
Clean Snap On blades when the cutting performance decreases or when, for example, hair gets between the blades and the shaving head plucks.
Maintenance and care of A5 (Snap On or Clip) blades
- To do this, push the blade more than halfway to one side and clean the gap thoroughly with the cleaning brush.
- Then slide the blade to the other side and repeat the process.
- Push the blade back and oil the shaving head.
If the blade still does not cut after simple maintenance, there is a hair between the precision blades exactly in the middle, please remove the blade completely by pushing it all the way out. Clean the plates thoroughly with a soft cloth (toilet paper is best) and replace the blade (follow the instructions for blade replacement).
Shearing blade guide and blade replacement
When you change the blades (possible in ceramic or steel for GogiPet blades) or replace the blade guide (white here, but can also be black or grey depending on the manufacturer).
- Slide the blade completely out of the clamp.
- Replace the (plastic) blade guide and/or the replacement blade.
To replace the blade, lift the clamp slightly with a flat screwdriver. (Do not overstretch w